We are Smartym Pro – a custom software developing company. We are focused on custom software development and IT services for clients in Europe, the USA, UK and Israel. Our primary focus is on the fintech, blockchain and edTech domain, but we have strong experience in other domains such as business process automation and entertainment. We have more than 50 highly qualified specialists and we are growing the development team in Warsaw.
Now we are looking for a Middle Java Software Engineer to precipitate in the developing cutting edge fintech (open banking) solution used by the leading payment providers. We are going to hire up to 4 engineers for middle positions. If you are looking for something else except fintech, please, let us know.
About your future project
It is an open banking payments platform driving the shift from card to bank payments, European bank connectivity (over 2,500 banks), data, and compliance capabilities and is authorised as an AISP and as a PISP. Our platform is both bank and developer-friendly.
What you should do:
- working as part of the engineering team to deliver the software needed to achieve business goals;
- writing high quality code, including appropriate automated tests and acceptance conditions;
- actively looking for ways to improve our product and helping to shape the backlog;
- taking part in the activities of an agile team, such as planning meetings, backlog grooming, demos and retrospectives;
- experimenting, taking part in discussions around coding standards, design, architecture, processes & tools and promoting new ideas;
- supporting our live application, responding to production alerts and fixing bugs.
Technologies used: Java 11, gRPC, Protobuf, RxJava, JOOQ, Dagger2, Gradle, Kubernetes.
- Java 11+
- solid knowledge of OOP principles
- understanding of REST and microservices architecture
- knowledge of design patterns (GoF)
- good soft skills: ability to communicate with the technical team
- English B1+
- DevOps and cloud platform (AWS) knowledge
- Experience with protocols: gRPC/Protobuf, OAuth2
- Financial-domain knowledge related to OpenBanking, PSD2